Free Nations troops invade a Salvation colony.
There are 4 factions at war:
- the Drone Unity
- the Free Nations
- the Salvation
- the Wyr
The key to galactic supremacy is to control planet resources. Factions build planet colonies to extract resources. These colonies are under constant assault from enemy forces. You will be recruited for these planet invasion missions, in which you travel by drop ship to assault an enemy colony. In these missions, your invasion force usually includes 20 troops, which must destroy the entire enemy colony and all defenses.
Colonies are heavily defended by:
- flier bombers
Additional troops spawn from buildings when they are destroyed.
a mech on planet Xephrayne
Heroic deeds performed during a mission will earn mission badges. Each mission badge will increase the mission cred reward. This cred can be used to purchase powerful weapons, stims, and ship upgrades.
Planetary Battle Mission Badges:
- Extreme Damage – awarded for inflicting great damage upon the enemy forces.
- Sharp Shooter – awarded for highly accurate fire.
- Battle Wounds – awarded for surviving through high amounts of enemy damage.
- Turret Killer – awarded for landing the killing blow on enemy turrets.
- Pyromaniac – awarded for blowing a lot of shit up with explosion damage (bombs or rockets).
- Flier Sniper – awarded for landing the killing blow on enemy fliers.
- Colony Destruction – awarded for destroying multiple colony buildings.
- Mech Killer – awarded for landing the killing blow on an enemy mech.
- Claw Master – awarded for masterful use of the shred claw (Drone Unity only).
- Zaptastic – awarded for masterful use of the zapper (Wyr only).
- Blade Master – awarded for masterful use of the electro blade (Free Nations only).
- Shield Master – awarded for masterful use of the shield gun (Salvation only).
You can also earn mission badges in space battles.