Universal Gaming Reviews took a look at Salvation Prophecy. It’s a well-balanced and thorough review I thought I’d like to share with everyone.
The review sums things up as follows:
Overall, Salvation Prophecy is great fun and an addicting experience, it’s one of those games that you may not have ever heard of but is one that should definitely be in your playlist.
The Verdict: 8 Great
- Excellent combination of Space and Land Battles
- Very addicting gameplay that will have you playing for hours.
- 4 Unique races to play as.
- Lots to unlock and discover
- Variety of weapon upgrades
- 3 types of main weapons, melee, long range and destruction.
- Unique worlds to explore and do battle on.
- Easy to learn how to play and get into.
- Battles are quick and fun making it a great jump in, jump out game to take a break in.
- Was created with only one full time developer on a limited budged, which is quite impressive.
- The textures aren’t the best looking (This doesn’t make the game any less addicting however)
- Space battles can be a bit tedius after a while with it’s requirement to fly there and back.